Monday, April 9, 2018

What's coming and What's going?

  Hi Everyone!  I am back from OnStage and it was a lot of fun!  The best part is seeing what is coming and wow, a lot is coming! We are getting a complete color refresh!  Stampin' Up! hasn't done a color refresh in a while and it's really needed from time to time to keep up with current trends and stay up to date.  Along with the color refresh we are getting a new style of  ink pad as well!  The new ink pads are less likely to come apart.  I am sure you have had that happen, where the lid separates from the pad and then you get all inky trying to get it back together!  The new style improves this, so less inky fingers!  The new pads are also stackable, and close tighter at the sides for longer lasting juiciness.  They have also added a de-foamer to the pad, so that when you are inking up a large solid image, you wont get bubbles on the surface of the stamp and your image will be stamped as a solid image.  One thing I have learned about retiring colors is that the retiring ink refills go really fast!! They will sell out in just days and weeks and I don't think they will last until next month, so if you would like to get an extra reinker in the colors you have, you should do it fast!   Here is a list of the colors that are retiring...
Always Artichoke
Chocolate Chip
Elegant Eggplant
Island Indigo
Marina Mist
Pink Pirouette
Perfect Plumb
Rose Red
Soft Sky
Tangerine Tango
Tempting Turqouise
Wild Wasabi
Wisteria Wonder
I am super sad to see Island Indigo go.  I love that one, I will get some refills and paper for that one.  Does anyone remember not quite navy? Loved that, Island Indigo was my substitute for that one, now I am not sure what will take it's place.  Hmmm? 
Some older In-Colors are going to make a comeback as well, so you may already have some of the new colors!  Poppy Parade, Blackberry Bliss, Coastal Cabana, Mossy Meadow Flirty Flamingo and Mint Macaron are all coming back, and I have all but Blackberry Bliss, so I'm happy about that! I loved Poppy Parade and Mossy Meadow.
The new colors that are coming to color families are all great and I am sure you are going to love the new color revamp.  The names of the families stays the same, Neutrals, Brights. Subtles and Regals.  Basic Black, white and vanilla are being taken out of the Neutrals family and are just called "Basics" which freed up some space for 3 more 'Neutrals' in that family, so now we have 43 core colors and 10 InColors.  

 Here are some sneak peeks.  I did not do a good job taking photos.  I was busy chatting and looking at swaps and just forgot to take photos as I was looking at everything. 
This is a new card kit, SO PRETTY!!
 Calligraphy kit! with practice cards for pretty lettering on our envelopes and cards and scrapbook pages.
 new planner, so pretty
 Head over to the online store to see what is retiring and what you need to get now, such as paper and ink colors that are going going gone!!  But don't buy the Island Indigo! I need to hoard all of that for myself!
Click here to go to the list: https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/category/100500/last-chance-products?dbwsdemoid=0095176https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/category/100500/last-chance-products


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!