Thursday, April 19, 2018

Charming Cafe Tri-Fold Card

 Hi Everyone! Today I would like to share a card that we will be making at Stamp Camp! We are going to be making this cute Tri-Fold card with not one but Two windows in it. 















The stamp set is called Charming Cafe and it really is quite charming.  The bundle will soon retire, so if you like it, you should get it now while you can.

The dies are really great and can cut out the windows and scene in several different ways. I made a video to highlight these ways, and posted some samples below. 














Don't forget to check out all the retiring products and the Clearance rack!
https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/category/100500/last-chance-products?dbwsdemoid=0095176

  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!