Tuesday, February 13, 2018

You're Inspiring ~ Stamp Camp To Go!

Hi Everyone! Today I have another Stamp Camp To Go!
This time I am focusing on the You're Inspiring stamp set.  This is a great spring time stamp set.  If you live in the mid-west like me, you are looking forward to seeing those springtime flowers poke through the snow.  Daffodils are one of my favorites.
These projects are great for those of you who like to color.  I have options for adding the Watercolor Pencils to the Stamp Camp To Go, which is what I used for my samples.  You could also use markers or Stampin' Blends as well.
To complete the projects, you would need Basic Black ink and adhesives, plus either use your own Watercolor pencils (or other coloring medium) or add them to the kit.





The stamp set has a Happy Easter, which is what I used on my samples, but it also has a Happy Birthday and some other stamps that you can use instead.













There are a few ways that you can purchase the You're Inspiring Card Kit To Go! All prices include tax and shipping.
Option One ~  Stamp set and kit with instructions
                        Clear Mount $ 28
Option Two ~  Stamp set and kit with instructions
                        Wood Mount $ 36
Option Three  ~ Stamp set, Pencils and kit with 
                           instructions Clear Mount $ 44
Option Four   ~  Stamp set, Pencils and kit with 
                           instructions Wood Mount $ 52
Have the stamps already?
Option Five ~ instructions and kit only $ 10
Option Six   ~ emailed PDF of instructions $5
PDF of instructions is free to my team.


Sale-a-Bration is going on now! If you choose Option Four during Sale-a-Bration you will be able to choose a Level One Sale-a-Bration item.   You can see the Sale-a-Bration items by clicking the catalog on the right side of my blog.  You can also choose the other options and them add on some other items to get to a Sale-a-Bration qualifying order of $50 or  more.  Email me (bethrush@issinternet.com) to purchase the Stamp Camp To Go and you can also add other items to your order.  All Stamp Camp To Go orders are also eligible for my Frequent Buyer Rewards Program.  Download the tracking sheet under my blog header.

Want the BEST DEALS on Stampin' Up! products?  Join my team!  Buy Stampin' Up! products from yourself and get a discount. You start with a 20% discount which can go up from there.  You don't have to sell anything and can quit at any time.  To join just order any $125 worth of products as your starter kit but just pay $99! with FREE SHIPPING! Watch my join video to learn more.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!