Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Beautiful Peacock ~ One month into Sale-a-Bration!

 Hi Everyone! We are now one month into Sale-a-Bration.  Have you checked out all the fun products that you can get?  I think the variety this year is really great. You've got elegant and cutesy and everything in between.
I thought I would highlight one of the selections today and show you "Beautiful Peacock".  I really like this stamp set and the different ways you can use it.  There are lots of nice swirls an pieces that you can use as accents and backgrounds with more than just the peacock image. It will really go nicely into your collection.
I really like the samples that Stampin Up! came up with to show us the versatility. The top card doesn't use the bird image at all, but is really an elegant card with little flowers and embellishments.
The middle card uses a simply bird without all the swirly tail pieces, but is so pretty with the colors chosen.

This next card is gorgeous with the gold embossed tail!  Who wouldn't want to get a gift package like that?













This last card is one I made myself.  I actually hand cut the swirly 'feathers'. A little over the top but it was fun and I like how it turned out.
I paired the peacock with paper from the Eastern Palace suite, perfect for a peacock I think! I used Dapper Denim cardstock and Fresh Fig ribbon to tie it all together.  I hope you like it!




I also added tiny gold flakes to the background to bring in more gold.









To get the 'Beautiful Peacock' stamp set you would need to spend $50 on products from the catalog.
What items have been on your wish list? Sale-a-Bration is a great time to add colors to your ink and paper collections or stock up on envelopes and adhesives.  Did you know that when your order reaches $150.00, you get Stampin' Rewards? Stampin' Up! rewards you with 10% back in free products.   And, during Sale-a-Bration if your order reaches $250, you get an additional $25, so that's $50 in free products.  And all that is on top of my frequent buyer rewards program!

Supplies for my Peacock card:
Product List




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!