Friday, December 8, 2017

A cup of Cheer

Hi Everyone! Today I am sharing another card from my last Card Buffet! I just love coffee and hot chocolate and all things like it, so when I saw the Coffee Cafe set in the new Annual Catalog, it was one of the first things I ordered.  Then when I saw the companion set, Mery Cafe, in the Holiday Catalog, I was in love again.  The Merry Cafe set is only available for a limited time, so you need to act fast to get this one. The Holiday catalog ends December 31st, but the retiring stamps are 'while supplies last'.   The Coffee Cafe and matching Coffee cups dies are in the annual catalog, so they will be around until May.   Save 10% if you buy the Coffee Cafe and Coffee Cup dies as a bundle.
Here is a short video on how to put the card together.

And check out these other fun images from the catalog! 



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!