Saturday, October 21, 2017

Paper Piecing / Paper Tole? with Count My Blessings stamp set

Hi Everyone.  Today I would like to share a new card made with the Count My Blessings stamp set.  I just loved this set from the moment I saw it, something about the art style and the fonts that caught my eye.


I wanted to play around with the flowers by adding some layers to the petals and leaves. I stamped some extra images and colored and cut out more of the petals and leaves, and used dimentionals to made them stand up higher.

























I made a quick video if you would like to see a step by step.
I hope that you will look through your stamps and see if there are any that would work nicely with this technique.  I love the idea of sharing in our creativity, so if you do make something with lots of layering, please feel free to share it on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/bethspapercuts/
Here is the supply list:

Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!