Saturday, October 7, 2017

Happy Birthday Shaker card with Coffee Cafe!

Hi Everyone! Today I am sharing a fun card that involves two of my favorite things.  Coffee and Cupcakes.  I know you don't see the coffee in this picture, but it's there, in the form of the dies.  They are from the Coffee Cups Framelits and I just love them. I am really loving the Coffee Cafe suite and stamps as well.  For this card the die that would normally be the coffee cup band that keeps your hands from getting burned is the cupcake wrapper, and the whipped cream die is now the frosting.
As you can see, the card is a shaker card and I want to point out that the sequins I used are older retired sequins, BUT they are on the Clearance rack right now for $2.20 and they are just lovely don't ya think?  There are several varieties of sequins on sale at the clearance rack, as well as ribbon and Washi tape and dies and more.  It's always a good idea to take a  look and see what's there. 

CLEARANCE RACK










Here is a quick video to show how it all came together, with a few tips and tricks. I hope you like it.
Here is the supply list:
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!