Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Pick a Pumpkin!

Hi Everyone!  Today I want to share a fun new project with the Pick A Pumpkin bundle.  This is a super fun bundle. I love all the dies that come in the set.  Stampin' Up! has really out done themselves with the dies lately.  Normally the dies just cut out stamped images but lately there have been added elements and even texture only dies in the sets.  In the Patterened Pumpkin set for example not only do the dies cut out the stamps but there are fun vines and leaves, and little background dies and a cut out pumpkin. Fun for sure.
Aren't these dies so fun?!!

Aren't these samples from the catalog great?













And here is my sample.  I think this is a really great bundle.  Can't you just picture it on a scrapbook page? I can :)   Maybe I'll have one to share with you soon!!

Oh, and bonus, the dies also cut out the pumpkins in the Spooky Night designer series paper!!














Here is a video showing how to put this card together.
 


And here is my supply list...

Product List


Thanks for stopping by today!!
Oh, and there is still time to take advantage of this Paper Pumpkin Special! 
 Get 50% off your first month of Paper Pumpkin when you sign up between August 11 and September 10th.  Cancel at any time, but I know you will Love the Fall and Winter kits! They are always the best.



Want a Little? place an order and take advantage of my Frequent Buyer Rewards program.
Want a Lot? Orders or $150 or more get Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up!  And, you also get    my Frequent Buyer Rewards Program as well!
Wish you could have it all?  Join my team! Stampin' Up! demonstrators receive discounts and perks all year long, with no obligations to buy more.  Get $125 worth of products for just $99 right off the bat, then continue to get more as long as YOU like, stop when you want.  (I'm hoping you'll love it) Watch my Join Video to learn more. Click the Join tab under the blog header.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!