Saturday, July 1, 2017

WOW!!! What a DEAL!!


I have been saying that Joining Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator is a great idea for a long time.  And I really believe that it is!  But Wow did they sweeten the deal this month!!! it really is Christmas in July!  Right now, if you join, you are going to get a whole bunch of presents in your starter kit!
The Starter kit is already an amazing deal.  You pick $125 worth of products and you only pay $99, and Stampin' Up! throws in some business supplies (such as catalogs) and ships this kit FREE.  BUT in JULY they have taken an already great deal and make it down right AMAZING!!  You will get all that I mentioned above, but a new Christmas stamp set, Carols of Christmas, as well! And That's not all, you will also get some stampin' essentials as well. They are going to throw in a pair of Paper Snips, a Pack of Grid Paper, a Bone Folder, Snail Adhesive and 2 D-Blocks! Wow!!  That's an added $70 in Free Products!!  Amazing!
Join my Team here

Demonstrators get discounts and sneak peeks and fun events and more! Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have about being a demonstrator.  There are no strings attached, you can quit at any time, no mandatory purchases or stock to keep on hand, set your own pace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!