Friday, July 28, 2017

Pocketfull of Sunshine treat holder

Hi everyone! Yesterday I showed you a fun money holder card made with the Pocket Full of Sunshine stamp set.  Today I wanted to show you this cute pocket treat holder, made with the same stamps and dies.  I think this set is so great for many occasions.
















Here is the card I made too.















I made a quick video to show you how it gets put together.



 There are just a few days left of Bonus Days!! Get a $5 coupon to use in August for every $50 you spend in July.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!