Sunday, July 30, 2017

Last day to join and get the Carols of Christmas FREE

This is the last day to join Stampin' Up! and get an extra $72 in FREEBIES from Stampin' Up!  When you join in July you get the Carols of Christmas stamp set FREE, as well as a pair of paper snips FREE, a pad of Grid Paper FREE, Snail Adhesive FREE, and a Bone Folder Free, and finally a "D" block FREE!!  You just order your starter kit, which is your choice of $125 worth of products for just $99 and then all this will be added!! This is a GREAT value and there are no strings attached.  You can decide if you want to stay a demonstrator, or quit, or how long.  There are no products automatically sent to you, everything is what you want.  You can't go wrong. 
and, when you are a demonstrator, you get a discount,starting at 20%, quickly going up to 25% but it goes even higher if you decide to kick it up a notch, I can't remember when I have gotten less than 30% off.   Click the Join Button to get started!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!