Sunday, July 30, 2017

Bonus Days are almost over!

Hi Everyone!  There are only two days until bonus days are all over!  For every $50 you spend in July, you will get a $5 coupon to spend in August.  This is a great way to spread your spending out.  Why not get some cardstock and envelopes now, maybe in some Cherry Cobbler, Real Red or Garden Green, to get yourself ready for that new Holiday Catalog that will be coming out soon. Then, in August you can use your coupon on a fun Sneak Peek early release from Stampin' Up! that is all about Christmas!  Hmm, Maybe I just accidentally on purpose told you about a special that is coming in August?  But don't worry, if Christmas is not your thing you can use your coupon on anything in the catalog, so you can start to chip away at your wish list too.  Bonus Days end on July 31st!  SHOP NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!