Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Eastern Palace ~ Get your new Colors NOW!




Hi everyone!! Stampin' Up! has released a new product suite today!  This is a group of products that are going to be in the new Annual Catalog, but you can get your hands on them today!
There are two choices of bundles, and they both include 3 of the new InColors!! Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig, and Lemon Lime Twist!  These colors are really beautiful and I really love them as a group.



The first bundle includes the new Eastern Beauty stamp set, 3 of the new InColor stamp pads, the new Eastern Palace designer series paper and a new sticker collection called Eastern Beauty. The bundle is $60.50 and comes with a FREE Very Vanilla Note Cards and Envelopes set.











The Second bundle is called the Eastern Palace Premier Bundle and it includes the Eastern Beauty stamp set, the 3 new InColor stamp pads, the new Eastern Palace designer series paper, the Eastern Beauty sticker collection AND a set of new mini tassels, a pack of the Eastern Palace cardstock, AND the new and really fun Eastern Medallions Thinlits dies!  This bundle is $103.50 and comes with a FREE pack of the new Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, and a pack of Very Vanilla envelopes.





 
To sweeten the deal on the premier bundle, I am going to give you a FREE sample ring for the Thinlits dies.  This ring shows you all the ways you can mix and match the dies to get many different combinations.  I will as always also send a hand stamped thank you card.  Don't forget to keep track of your purchases on my Frequent Buyer rewards tracking sheet, which you can download under the tab at the top of my blog.  Please feel free to contact me at any time!!

Here are some cards that I made with this bundle.






Product List

1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!