Sunday, April 2, 2017

Hollow Egg Card

Hi Everyone!  Today I wanted to share this cute little Easter Card.  I wanted to make a card with the look of one of those Hollowed out eggs with the little scenes inside of them.  I recently saw a cute project by another demonstrator Martha Inchly who made some adorable blown eggs on her blog, and she used this stamp set to decorate the insides.  Here is her post...http://www.inchofcreativity.com/2017/03/time-for-easter-crafting.html











To make the card I used the Layering Ovals framelits as well as the Stitched Shapes framelits. I layered then with the new Adhesives Strips to make the egg have a deeper hole.  Then I used some of the images from the Basket Bunch Bundle to decorate the inside.





I made this other version of the card that is a little more simple, but also very cute. 

The gingham paper is from the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper collection.  It come in Tip Top Taupe and Sweet Sugar plumb.  I just love it.











I made this video for those who like a visual step by step. 

  Product List

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!