Friday, April 21, 2017

Cool Treats ~ Get it now for the best deals!

The Cool Treats Suite is super cute and I haven't gotten to play around with it until now, just as the Occasions catalog is almost over!  The good news is that the stamp set and Framelits are going to be in the next annual catalog!  The bad news is that it will no longer be offered at the 10% off bundle price!  Bundles are always offered at 10% off when they are introduced into a catalog, but the next catalog they appear in, they are not, so grab it now while you can!  AND!! even more important is the add-ons! The Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper is not going to be in the new catalog! What?! but they are just so cute together! I know, right? Anyway, the papers, the cute Washi Tape, the adorable sprinkles, all going away! BUT they are also all on SALE! They will sell out fast, so grab them while you can! Here are some cute projects I made with this bundle.


 I just love the bowl of ice cream! and the little spoon and cherry on top. Adorbs!  I made a video with some tips and tricks for this card.











This card on the left is all three of my kids! I have one that would go for chocolate every time, one for strawberry and one with the chocolate and vanilla swirl!
The card on the right is just a copy from the catalog, but super cute anyway!






Here are the insides. I love to use a bit of Washi Tape on the insides, It dresses them up a bit. The Washi Tape currently says 'low inventory' so this will go fast.







I have a deal to 'SWEETEN' the already great sale prices on the items in this suite...
If you purchase the Cool Treats Bundle this month, I will send you 4 cards made with the products as inspiration.  And don't forget to pick up the sale papers and things too, but for my deal you just need to buy the bundle. And don't forget to fill out my Frequent Buyer form! Click the tab under my blog header. Or even better, JOIN! Did you know that demonstrators get our discount ON TOP of the sale prices? We do! Learn all about it by clicking my Join button under my blog header!  Contact me with any questions!
Product List





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!