Monday, February 27, 2017

Special Reason Bundle

One of my favorite new products from the Occasions Catalog is the Special Reason bundle.   I really like the sentiments included with the stamp set, and I especially like the way the floral framelits work.








 
 The dies work in pairs, with one die cutting out just the petals, in case you want to use the negative space as I did with the larger flower on my card.  You can also use just the outline of the flower if you wanted to cut out the stamped image.  The third way is to use the petal die and the outline die together to get the pretty thin flower outline piece.   There are two sizes of the flowers.  There are also two label framelits, and you can use these separately to make the two different sizes of labels, or together to create the label outline.

I layered all three ways to make the flowers on this card.  The colors I used are Night of Navy, Crushed Curry and Cucumber Crush.














Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!