Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Join during Sale-a-Bration for extra FREE stamps!!

Hi Everyone!  I wanted to make sure that everyone knows about this great Join Sale that is going on during Sale-a-Bration.    The starter kit is already a great deal, you create it yourself by choosing any $125 worth of merchandise for just $99!!  Do you need paper? love more ink? wish you had all the new dies?  You get to put together just the things you want.  No Shipping on your starter kit either!!!
And then, to top it off, during Sale-a-Bration, you will get 2 additional stamp sets for FREE! Your choice here too!!  That could be an additional $104 dollars worth of products for FREE!  Yippie!
Did you know that Stampin' Up! demonstrators get our discounts on sale and promotional items as well?  So if you join now, you can purchase your next order from yourself, and take advantage of Sale-a-Bration earning free Sale-a-Bration products and get a discount too!  What could be better?
Contact me with any questions you may have, I am happy to answer them all. Or, if you are convinced already, click the join button under my blog header to get started right away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!