Saturday, January 21, 2017

Did you miss out?

This months Paper Pumpkin is so cute!!  I love these little bags.  If you follow my blog or YouTube channel you know that I like to make little treat holders, so I was super happy to get this fun kit.  You get enough supplies to make 24 of these bags!  I know I am going to want a refill of this kit!  And the kit comes with a Calypso Coral Ink spot and a fun stamp set that you will use again and again.  If you missed out, Contact me today, I may be able to get you one!
  And, if you sign up for Paper pumpkin, you wont miss a month again!!  You can prepay for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months of Paper Pumpkin!  With a prepaid subscription, you don't have to remember to cancel if you decide to, your subscription will end when you have used up all the months you payed for, but you wont want to cancel!  You will enjoy that fun delivery of crafty goodness!  And, with 3 month  prepaid subscription or more, you will save during Sale-a-Bration.Save $4.00 if you purchase during Sale-a-Bration, and choose 1 free item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure. Order a 6 month subscritption and choose 2 free items, go for the 12 and choose 4 free items. Check out the Pre-Paid subscriptions by clicking this link to my webstore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!