Friday, November 18, 2016

Enjoy the little things!

Hi Everyone! I thought I would share a quick card today.  I made it when I was playing around with different embossing techniques. I wanted to try partial embossed area as we were shown at the Stampin' Up! OnStage event.  I decided to call this a dipped embossed look, because it sort of looks like how my shortbread cookies look when I dip them into chocolate.  The shininess of the gold makes it hard to photograph the words well, but you really can read it just fine in real life :)   You can see how to do the dipped emboss technique on my blog post from Yesterday.
I based my card off of one that I got from Andra Withers at the Stampin' Up! home office for my help with the displays at the event.  I thought it was so cute I had to make one myself ! Thanks Andrea!
And thanks for stopping by !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!