Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Buy 3 Get 1 Free! The Great Paper Sale!

The Buy 3 Get 1Free sake us almost over!  Did you pick up some of the great Christmas options?  You know I bought a bunch of the Candy Cane Lane paper!!  I've been using it like crazy on my blog!  You wont want to miss out on some of the other great options either though because once Christmas has calmed down a bit, I will be showing some great projects using the other fabulous papers as well!  So get them while you can, and in the meantime, look at these cheesy ads that Stampin' Up! put out for the various paper! Too funny, love them!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!