Monday, September 26, 2016

Trick or Treat!

Hi Everyone!  Today I am sharing a card that we made at Stamp camp this weekend!  I am loving the Cookie Cutter Halloween and Cookie Cutter Christmas sets and we used them on couple projects this weekend. 

The Halloween Night Designer Series paper does a lot of the work here, those houses are all done for you!





For this card we used the mummy and the skeleton.  I used a Crumb Cake and Smokey Slate marker to add a little bit of shadow to the mummy and skeleton to make them less flat.  









The Trick or Treat comes from the Spooky Fun set. 











We used the Halloween night enamel dots and Halloween Night Washi tape as some fun accents on our card.









Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!