Thursday, September 1, 2016

Holiday Catalog goes live today!! YEA!!

Hi Everyone!! The all new, all fabulous Holiday catalog goes live today!!  It is super great! I don't know how I am going to use all of the things I choose to get with my demonstrator pre-order but I am going to have fun trying!!
Some of my favorites are the pine branches dies that were used to make the wreath in the picture above.  I can imagine using the pines to adorn packaging for Christmas! I also love those little house boxes!  I know they have a lot of pieces but they are just so cute!! For Christmas cards I have to say my favorite stamp set is the Star of Wonder! SO PRETTY!  and for me Jesus is the reason for the season and the saying in this set are lovely.
As for Halloween, I love the cookie cutter set, imaging the vampire in one of the little houses as his coffin! can you see it?  And I am thinking Halloween Scenes being used as a luminary with a tea light.   I think my regular customers have your catalogs already but if it didn't get to you, please let me know!

See, my mind is racing with ideas!!  Join me in the Holiday fun!  Let me know what you like.  And if you like a lot, think about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and saving some money on that big wish list of yours!! Contact me with any questions!!  I will answer them all and more!


Click here to see the catalog online! http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2016%20Holiday%20Catalog/Holiday16_en-US.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!