Saturday, July 30, 2016

He's Lucky He's Cute!

Hi everyone!  I wanted to share a page that I made this week.  If you saw my blog post Thursday you saw the card I made with the Moroccan designer series paper and washi tape. Well, I thought that the Moroccan collection would work nicely with these photos that I had sitting on my desk as well.   I was looking for papers to use on some scrapbook pages this week and thought that there were not many kiddish papers this time around.  There are the fish and fox papers of course, but they did not seem right for this page.  But what did seem right was lots of brown!  I went with Early Espresso for the background, and Chocolate chip ink.  For a pop of color I added Dapper Denim.

 I used some Washi tape on one side of the photos, as well as down the left side of the page.


I used Gorgeous Grunge and Chocolate Chip ink for the splatter on the background.   The title was created using the Layering Alphabet stamp set.




That little strip of Dapper Denim added some rich texture to my page!










Product List








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!