Monday, June 6, 2016

Time of Year hostess stamp set

Hello Everyone!  Today I am sharing another one of the cards I made for my Display Stamper application.  I used the new Time of Year stamp set.  This is a hostess stamp set and I really like it.  I love the large Thinking of You and I know that I will use that on its own as well as with the banners that are in the set.  There are four different banners: Christmas, Time of year, Birthday and Always as well as 3 phrases to link to the Thinking of you: at, this, on your.  There are also three small accent stamps! A flower bunch, a holly spray and an oak leaf and acorn.  Truly a great stamp set that will see a lot of use.  You can earn this set by hosting a workshop or stamp camp, putting together a catalog party or group order, or as one of my frequent buyers with my frequent buyer or punch card programs.
  Take a closer look at my Balloons!  Aren't they cute? I stamped them on velum so they would have that see through balloon look! They look great and I especially like them in the soft new InColor collection.  I say soft but the new InColors are also bright!  Soft and Bright, can they be both?  I think so!
The Balloons are from the Balloon Celebration stamp set!



I cut the banner out and popped it up with dimentionals! This is such a pretty card.













Here is a Christmas version! See how fun and versatile this stamp set it?  I embossed the sentiment onto Shimmery White cardstock and then painted over it with my Aqua Painter and Mint Macaroon ink. 
I made the holly at the top with a circle punch  (owl builder punch eyes ) and a petal from the Festive Flower Builder punch.






I brushed over both the holly and berries, as well as the Christmas banner with a clear Wink of Stella pen.  They really shimmer!
Close up of Holly and Berries!









I hope you like today's projects!! Thanks for stopping by!
Product List


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!