Sunday, March 27, 2016

Final Week of Sale-A-Bration

It's hard to believe but this is the final week of Sale-A-Bration!!  There were so many great items in the Sale-A-Bration catalog that I bet many of you have gone back and looked quite a few times.  I know I did!  Now is the best time to get those everyday things that you know you will use, like Whisper White Cardstock (have you tried the Thick version?) and envelopes!  Adhesives and ink refills are a great idea right now as well!  You can still get a few more Sale-A-Bration perks and stock up on those must haves! Stamp Campers, we will be using the botanical blooms bundle at our next stamp camp, so maybe you want to get it now while you can also get the Free Botanical Garden Designer Vellum? And I am in love with the Metallic Glimmer Tape!
Let me know if you have any questions about Sale-A-Bration before it is gone for good.









Also ending this week is the Sale-A-Bration joining promotion!! If you have ever thought about it, now is the best time. Join for the discount, or to make a few extra bucks, either way its Okay!! You can read this blog post to get more details, or visit the join now informational page by clicking the Join my Team button under my blog header.  There is just so much great merchandise in the spring catalog that joining makes so much sense.  And believe it or not, the new annual catalog is just around the corner!! Demonstrator ordering starts in just over a month!!  Contact me if you would like more information!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!