Monday, February 8, 2016

Welcome to the Team

Hello everyone.  I had the stamp set "Welcome Words" out on my desk and realized that it was the perfect set to use to welcome a new demonstrator to my team.

Did you hear about the current Joining promotion?  If you become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator during the Sale-A-Bration promotion you can choose any $155 worth of product for just $99, with FREE SHIPPING!!   There is no further obligation to buy, and you will be considered a demonstrator for the next full quarter, so you will have time to get to know if you like all the benefits of being a demonstrator!  You can check out the demonstrator website, get to know all the ins and out, take it for a spin and get 20% off any products you purchase!  You can check out all the details on my Joining page by clicking the Join my Team button under my blog header.
  This card uses watercolor paper, gold embossing powder and Pool Party ink.












Don't you just love that little flower?  I sure do.  I seem to use it a lot, it is a quick and easy and inexpensive element to use on a card or scrapbook page!  It is from the Itty Bitty Accent Pack, a must have in my opinion :)








Thanks for stopping by!  Contact me if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! products, or about becoming a demonstrator!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!