Monday, January 25, 2016

Going Places Suite from Stampin' Up!

Hello stampers!  Today I am showing you some projects made with the Going Places Suite from Stampin' Up!  The little card on the bottom right was made at a Stampin' Up! event in Milwalkee and I just loved it. I knew I needed to make it at Stamp Camp and so I also made a slighlty different version so that people could choose a different sentiment.  I also wanted to make a scrapbook page with the set and I made it in the same look as the cards.  Its always a great way to get your creative juices flowing by looking at card and thinking how you could make it into a page.

















I used the new Timeless Textures to add some more detail to the background of the page.















The papers in this Designer Series Paper stack are really fun, real maps and handmade marbleized designs, star maps and mountain ranges!  So different from the usual flowers and patterns. 





































Love this new Textured impressions Embossing Folder!







Here is what I think is a GREAT idea!   Get the Going Global stamp set, the Timeless Textures stamp set, the World Traveler Textured Impressions Embossing Folder,  and the Going Places designer series paper stack. ( total $54.50 in clear mount)  They are great and you wont regret it, AND you can then choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product!  The Sale-A-Bration product that would be AWESOME with these products is the Send Me Soaring stamp set!!  Perfect!  The Send Me Soaring stamp set is only available through February 15th, so get it while you can!

Contact me with any questions!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





















2 comments:

  1. These projects are fantastic! I love the cards with the inked up map, and the page is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!