Friday, January 22, 2016

Enjoy the Little Things Project kit!

This fun little easel is part of a new project kit from Stampin' Up!  It is called "Enjoy the Little Things."  The easel is approx 8 1/2 by 6 1/4 inches and has 13 fun cards that you can switch out by mood or season, it's up to you.






















 The kit comes in a nice box that you can store your cards in when they are not on the easel.  I say "cards" but they are not really cards, small posters?  Large Post cards?  Little pieces of art?  












































13 fun cards in all.  Aren't they cute?  Want to make them too?  The kit is $28.00, the stamp set is $17.00.  They are sold separately in case you want one stamp set and then you can make more than one kit with the stamps, one for you, one for a gift!   The stamps will be fun on other projects as well.  You can also design your own little art pieces to add to the easel over time. 
Want to get together with some friends to make this kit?  Book a party and I will do all the work!  Contact me today!
Check out the video and see how it all goes together!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!