Tuesday, September 8, 2015

New Weekly Deals and more items in the Clearance Rack

There are new items in the Clearance rack today! Check them out! Click here to shop!
And there have been some fun new items added to the clearance rack! Yea! Check out the cherry cobbler and real red ribbon, just in time to get started on your Christmas projects.  There are some fun Christmas embellishments too like buttons and papers from the 2014 Holiday catalog.  Lots of thick twine and washi too!  Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!