Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Holiday Catalog goes live today!!

Yea! The new Holiday Catalog goes live today! 
Did you get your copy?  It is jam packed with crafty goodness!  I have a list a mile long. 
Click here to view. 



















Also, a few new items have been added to the Clearance rack.   click here to view.


And finally, I want to plug My Paper Pumpkin one more time.  Those of you who joined last month received the "Chalk it up to Love" kit, that contained 6 cards and 3 boxes. The stamp set is so pretty and very useful for a wide variety of projects.   Did you know that when you are subscriber to My Paper Pumpkin, you can buy past kits and past kit refills while supplies last? 
If you have not signed up for My Paper Pumpkin, you can do so by September 10th and receive 50% off your first two months!  You can cancel at any time, but hopefully you wont want to because you will be building up a fun selection of stamps and inks to use on all your other projects.  You can click the My Paper Pumpkin link on the right hand side of my blog post.
Contact me with any other questions you may have.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!