Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Project Life Seasonal Snapshots 2015

Hello everyone!  I thought I would share a First day of school card I made for Jillian.  Jillian is one of those kids who really loves to get notes, well I guess all kids do, Zachary loves them too, but Jillian saves them and gets super happy whereas Zachary will see it and not want his friends to see it so he hides them.  But secretly he likes it so he will just have to deal with it :)
Anyway, this is a card I made for Jillian.  I used some cards from the new Seasonal Snapshots Project Life card pack   These are meant for scrapbooking but they are also perfect for cards and the packs come with SO MANY cards that you will have plenty to use on all your projects.   The cards are designed to work together and there is a matching accessory pack to you don't have to even think.






To make the card I sorted through the card pack and looked for a couple of cards that worked nicely, then I just adhered them to a card base.  The back to school letters are part of the accessory pack.  The card was already cute with the apple, no added stamps needed for this one.




The card packs come in a handy box. I love these boxes.  I add the accessory pack to the box so that everything is together,



















The Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life card collection has cards perfect for all your fall/winter needs.  Back to school, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and winter fun.
100 double sided cards in a great storage box for $16.00.  Matching accessory pack is $12.  There is a matching stamp set too! You can see this set in the Holiday Catalog that comes out on September 1st! Check out all the Project Life collections in the big Annual Catalog! 


Thanks for stopping by!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!