Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Half Off My Paper Pumpkin

Hi Everyone!  If you haven't tried My Paper Pumpkin yet, now it the time. Right now you can get 50% off your first two months!  This is for new subscribers with new email addresses only unfortunately.  Unless you have a separate email you can use :)  
I got a sneak peek at the Stampin' Up! convention and I can tell you that the August kit is very nice, think blacks and pinks, gold accents.  6 cards and 3 gift boxes.  Very nice.  You would need to be signed up by August 10th to get this kit.
The September kit was very fall and a treat holder.  I am going to say that I am happy I get two each month because I will love to give out these treats. The stamps for September have Halloween sayings but fall as well in case you don't do Halloween, and the treat holder is fall looking, not ghosts or witches in case you don't do Halloween.  If you like to give out treats you can go in and change your subscription qty to two just for a month.  You would need to be signed up by September 10th to get this kit.
I love both of these kits and I think you will too! 
And, when you are a My Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can get past full kits and refills in selected months while supplies last.  You can see past kits here.  That snowflake fit was really fun, tags and cards, and Christmas is coming fast.  And I have bought several refills for that "Filled with love" kit.  It had such a great stamp set for Valentines and the bags were adorable and I got a lot of compliments on them.  I am all set for next year on that.
Please let me know if you have any questions about My Paper Pumpkin!  I am happy to answere your questions. 
You can sign up by clicking my My Paper Pumpkin button to the right.
Here are the details for this promotion:
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!