Wednesday, June 10, 2015

You're so Sweet

Hello Stampers!  Today I am using some of my new stamps.  I really liked this set because of the cute "hello" and "Love" written in the shapes outlines, so fun.   When I saw the set in the catalog I thought that it was meant to work with our paper punches but then as I was creating the card I realized that the sizes are actually meant to work with the Thinlits from the Mini Treat Bag thinlits dies. Luckily, I have that die! The set and the coordinating die are available as a bundle in the new catalog, 15% off!










The mini treat bag thinlits come with a LOT of great extras besides the bag.  I love the little bow! And the  fun Washi tape die (that is what I used for the Delightful Dijon piece stamped "you").  











I used a post it note to hold the die in place around the stamped image.










Using Dimensionals to adhere the pieces of the card really helps to add more depth and detail to the card.















 Here are some more fun projects from the catalog made with this bundle.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!