Monday, June 29, 2015

Bonus Deals!

Stampin' Up! is starting a new Promotion Tuesday June 30!  They are going to offer even more Weekly Deals and they are adding new items to the clearance rack!!  The Weekly Deal items have a per-determined quantity that they are going to sell for that price, so if you want the item, you should probably get it ASAP.   The clearance rack additions will be retired products and offered while supplies last.  Check it first thing Tuesday for the best selection!!
Any questions? Feel free to contact me!  I am always happy to help!

Edited to add the weekly deals:







































I wanted to share this video because I just love the Build a Banner kits and I think they are easy to over look because that photo just doesn't show all that you get.  Check out what comes with that kit!





Look at all those stencils!!  These stencils are just awesome for cards and scrapbooks! 
* 18 pennants total
* 6 each of 3 designs: largest   pennant size 5" x 6-3/4"
* 10' thick white twisted twine
* 26 alphabet stencils
* 10 number stencils
* 5 image stencils
* 4 masking stencils
* 1 Stampin' Spritzer

I loved that kit from last year and this one is even better!  I hope to share some things I made with this kit in the coming days, so hard when the kits are home from school and we are outside everyday, but when I get to my craft room I am grabbing this kit.  One of the most pinned cards of mine on Pinterest is this one...
 
 The circle stencil would make this so easy.  












Check out the video below for more great ideas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!