Friday, May 1, 2015

National Scrapbooking Day!

Hi Everyone!  Did you know it was National Scrapbooking Day?  Well it is and so i thought that I would share a couple recent pages I made.  This one was made for the Stampin' Up! blog!  It uses the "Happiness Is" Project Life By Stampin' Up! card collection and accessory pack. 



The Accessory Pack has fun stickers and cork letters. 



























You can also use the cards with out the pocket pages if that is more your style.  I like to do it all and so my scrapbooks have pocket pages and traditional page and digital pages all mixed in together.  There is no wrong way to scrapbook! Well, let me change that, the only wrong thing would be to not add journaling!  I think that while a picture is worth a thousand words, a bit of journaling is the way to go.  You may not be around when someone is looking at the book and so that funny little story that goes with the picture will not be told, and its those funny little stories that the kids will treasure. 

The Project Life by Stampin' Up! cards all use Stampin' Up! colors so you can add ribbon or cardstock to customize your pages just the way you like them.  AND  most of  the current Project Life collections are on sale because the catalog year is almost over.  You can get the card collections and accessory packs at 50% off right now while supplies last!! Such a deal! 
Thanks for stopping by!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!