Saturday, May 30, 2015

Fun use for Painted Blooms Designer Paper

The Painted Blooms paper is truely lovely and if you haven't gotten it yet, now is the time because it is part of the Weekly deals!!  And, it is also in the Occassions Catalog which ends on June 2nd!! 













I happened to see a clever way to use it the other day and I thought I would share.  This Stampin' Up! demonstrator  Billie Moan, doodled around the images giving them a really fun and whimsical look.  Check out her blog, its fab! I had to try it  myself.  The hardest part was cutting up that beautiful paper!











So Simple but so sweet!















I truly was hard to cut the paper up, so silly.  But I did it and luckily I liked the results.  And, I bought an extra pack to have just in case, couldn't help myself! :)













Weekly deals change every Tuesday, there is always something great so check it often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!