Monday, January 26, 2015

You brighten my day

This card is all about Sale-A-Bration!  Do you know about the Stampin' Up! annual Sale-A-Bration promotion?  I hope you do, its a great time of year!!  For every $50 you spend, you get to choose an item out of the special Sale-A-Bration brochure!  And the special products are super cute!  There are stamp sets of course, but there are also special papers, a ribbon & button pack, Project Life by Stampin' Up card pack,  and even blendabilities!!   For this card I used the "You brighten my day" stamp set, as well as ribbon from the "Best Year Ever" accessory pack, and paper from the "Best Year Ever" paper pack. 

After stamping the images in Black ink, I used a Sponge Dauber to add the lights "Glow" in Crushed Curry.  I also added a bit of Pool Party to the socket area, but you can hardly see it. 













I used the corner rounder to round only the right bottom corners of both the main image panel and the card base.


















I hope you like today's project!  Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!