Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Fun new treat bag die

Hello Stampin' Friends!  I hope that you have been looking over the new Spring Occasions Mini Catalog!  I have been fun using my new crafting items!  One of my favorite new items in the new Mini treat bag die!  I love to make favors and so this was a must have for me. And, I am a bit of a Designer Series Paper hoarder, so this die will help me use up some of my stash! (one of my New Year's Resolutions!!)





 The die cuts out TWO pieces of DSP  (designer series paper)  if your paper has a pattern, make sure that you have the patterns facing the same way when you cut them out.  You wouldn't see the pattern mismatch from the front, but you would in the back and maybe in the top inside which shows just a bit. 








The two pieces fit easily together with tabs for adhesive. 













The bags are about the size of our standard envelopes, so you can make it a card instead of a party favor! How perfect is that?!














I made this card with a tab to pull up to expose the greeting. 


































To make my tab I folded a thin strip of paper in half.  I then inserted the folded strip into my bitty banner punch until just after the fold (see the space in the punch, that is the fold).  Then when it was punched  my tab had a fun banner look on both the front and the back. 












Pull up on the tab to reveal a greeting inside. 





















The "You're a Gem" bag has Dazzling Diamonds on the gem to make it sparkle.















The "You're a Gem" and "Happy New Baby" and "Eat cake" are just a few of the stamps in the new " One Tag Fits All" stamp set in the new Spring Occasions mini catalog.  Many of the stamps fit the Note Tag Punch.    There is even a Sale-A-Bration set that also fits this Note Tag punch, so if you like the "One Tag Fits All" set and the mini treat bag die, you can get the "You Brighten my day" stamp set free.  Or grab the die and a pack of your favorite paper and get the stamp set free, So many possibilities! 










I am sure I will get a lot of use from this stamp set and the Mini Treat bag die!! 
Thanks for stopping by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!