Tuesday, October 14, 2014

CASE'Ing Pinterest

Do you visit Pinterest for inspiration?  I do, and I Love it.  Do you know what "Case" stands for?  Case is a term a lot of stampers use to say that they have copied the card from elsewhere,  Copy And Share Everything.  This is a card I saw on Pinterest that I decided to make. When I went back to see who made the original, I couldn't find it anymore :(
So, I don;t know who to credit for the design but it is really lovely in person.  The card uses Encore Gold ink for the splatter,  Sahara Sand is behind the main image.  The branch and sentiment are done in gold embossing powder.  The card is base and main panel are Very Vanilla and there is a mat made from Brushed Gold cardstock.    The are bits of Gold Watercolor wonder Washi tape and a small gold button to complete the Gold theme. 






Head on over to Pinterest and type in "For all things" and you will see so many great samples using this pretty set. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!