Friday, August 29, 2014

Wondrous Wreath

Hi Everyone!  As some of you know, the new Holiday Catalog went live yesterday! YEA!! It is so full of fun things I can't even think of a favorite.  I love all the co-coordinating products, any time there is a matching punch or framelit for a stamp set, I am happy. This card uses a new set called Wondrous Wreath.  The samples shown for this set are all Christmas wreaths but I thought it would be fun as a fall wreath or even a spring wreath as well.  I'm not the only one either, I saw several people with the same thought on a few other websites. Great minds thing alike, right?










One of the great new things about this new set is the "Tab" that Stampin' Up! has added to the top of the stamp.  Hopefully you can make it out in this photo.  The reason this helps is so that you can layer easily.  Just make sure your tabs are all facing the same way, and your stamps will line up. This wreath is made up of 3 layers.  I first stamped with the biggest leaf layer in Hello Honey.  I then added  the second layer with Tangelo Twist.  See that tab?  The stamps lined up so easily!  Next I added the berries in Blackberry Bliss.   Now for the even more amazing part, the framelits have the tab too!!            



See the tab on the framelit, no more turning and turning to figure out how to line it up. 


















I added a banner with the new Good Greeting stamp set.  This stamp set if only available for hostesses placing orders of $300 or more from now until October 31st.  Behind it is a bit of Natural Chevron Ribbon which I have trimmed and turned over to hide the white chevrons.   






Here is a fun Video showcasing this fun new set and showing you the tabs in action! 
I hope you are enjoying the new Holiday Catalog!  Contact me with any questions you may have!
Would you like a hard copy of the catalog? let me know and I will get one to you.

3 comments:

  1. Beth,
    Love this fall card. I have not purchased any thing from the new Holiday catalog yet. I love this stamp set and framelit.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Did you use crumb cake cardstock and Early Espresso ink? Thank you,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi. i did use crumb cake but the ink is Baked Brown Sugar. The "give thanks" is blackberry bliss. glad you like my card. :)

      Delete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!