Monday, August 11, 2014

Seeing Stars

Hi everyone.  I am still playing around with the star framelits!  What is that, four posts so far?  But this time I am not working with the Bright & Beautiful Christmas set, this time I just used the framelits themselves and paired them up with a Happy Birthday from the Itty Bitty Banners set. 
This card came together really quickly.  I pretty much copied this card from one on SplitcoastStampers.
The background is made with the Polka Dot Textured Embossing Folder in Pacific Point.  I added a Crushed Curry Ribbon with a strip behind it.  The Large star is made in Cherry Cobbler. 










The Ribbon slips through the star and the Cherry Cobbler star is just sort of hanging there, I didn't glue it down at all.  Amazingly it stays in place, but I like that it is free.  The silver stars are punched out of silver foil paper. 


Be sure to check out all of the Framelit Bundles that are on sale this month!  There are some great deals! 





Thanks for stopping by!!
                                Click here to see what Big Shot items are on sale this month!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!