Monday, August 4, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin ~ worth another look

I wanted to take a moment to re-introduce My Paper Pumpkin.  My Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription from Stampin' Up! that gives you a box of fun each month.  In the box you get everything you need to create fun products.  The kits are simple, so that you just have a fun relaxing craft time.  They are easy for everyone, no stress.  You get some stamps to add to your collection, as well as an ink spot.  Over time you will have some great stamps and colors.  I have been a subscriber from the beginning and I have to say that at first, I thought the kits were OK, but not GREAT.  There were some complaints about there not being enough in the kits, or too not enough variety in the ink spot colors.  Well, Stampin' Up! has listened.  Truly they have.  Each month I am excited to see what is in the box.   Last month I was BLOWN AWAY by what was in the box.  The stamp set was great, super useful for many occasions and I am sure I will  use it again and again.  Here is what we got...


There is a Blackberry Bliss ink spot, a roll of white satin ribbon, white bakers twine, a sheet of silver foil stars, two sheets of soft sky stars, hearts and letters, 2 sheets of round tags, 6 card bases, 6 envelopes and 6 little boxes!! And the stamps of course.


















I love the little boxes.  I like to have boxes on hand to give to teachers or others who I want to give a little thank you to.  These are super cute. I love the colors and the bold stripes.  I made up one to show, but I will hang onto these for gifts later on.








I made up all of the cards.  I made some birthday and some thank you. Super cute.













 And I have a lot left over.















This is a fun gift to send to a friend, someone you know that loves to make things but doesn't want to own a lot of supplies. Maybe a college student.   Everything is precut and scored.  All  you need to have on hand is some adhesive like a glue stick or a tube of multipurpose glue.  Many of the projects don't even need that because the embellishments are self-stick or the project comes with glue dots and dimentionals.
All My Paper Pumpkin subscribers also get to order refills of the kits.  So, If you really liked those boxes and wished that you had 10 instead of 6, you can get another kits! Refills don't have the ink or stamps, just the projects, so they are usually only $7.95! 
Last months kit was a cute pinwheel favor kit, perfect for summer.  We got supplies to make 24 small favor bags with fun pinwheels, or you could make a few other things instead.  I made my pinwheels into a wreath.  There is a whole Pinterest Board devoted to showing you other ways to use the kits too, so if you don't want to make them all the same, there are so many ideas out there.

At the Stampin' Up! convention I got a sneak peek at the next two months kits.  The August kit is really pretty cards.  We were not allowed to take pictures but I really liked it.  The September kit is Halloween.  This is a great time to take advantage of the 50% off your first two months kits!
I hope that you will give it a try.  And, if you are sad that you missed the July kit, the refil kit available to subscribers, so join and then get the kit!  You will have to you your own birthday stamps but you still get all the boxes and cards, embellishments and ribbons.


If you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up--get 50% off your first two months. With a deal like this, you'll want to invite everyone you know to give it a try too!
Offer Dates: July 16, 2014--September 10, 2014
Offer Details: Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2014, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).  Here is a link to My Paper Pumpkin.

 Zachary had fun putting together some of the pinwheels from the June kit. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about My Paper Pumpkin, or any Stampin' Up! product.  I am happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!