Thursday, August 14, 2014

MDS Blog Hop!! Tea Time II

Hi Everyone!!  It's MDS Blog Hop time again!!  I love being a part of this blog hop and sharing what I love (My Digital Studio) with this talented group of ladies!  This week we are highlighting the MDS Download Tea Time II.  Tea Time II is part of the Weekly Deals this week.  Did you know that each week Stampin' Up! releases new specials?  And they always include an MDS Download! Yippee!  This week the featured download special is the Tea Time II download and this one is really a very nice download.
I made this fun page of my two youngest helping me get the flower beds ready for spring.


















 I also made this page of my family from 1970!!  It's fun to see my dad with hair!  (hi dad) 


















The Tea Time II download is really a fun one.  The papers I choose for these two pages already have some great detail added to them with out you having to do a thing.  Here is one of the papers as is.
The download also comes with 13 stamps and 42 embellishments. 





Continue on with the blog hop and see what the rest of us have come up with! Up next is Holly blog, where you will always find inspiration!

www.hollystamps.com/mdsbh08-14

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love BOTH of these pages! :) Especially that 70's page - I didn't realize how well this kit would go with vintage photos! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet memories, Beth. 1970's is vintage Holly?!! I'm really old...but you gals keep me going with your young ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That one designer series paper is my favorite of all time! Love the page you created with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You were really inspired! Great pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly, I have some pics from 1970 as well...does that make me old? Love these pages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous!! I love how you used this kit to make a current page and a vintage page!! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!