Friday, August 1, 2014

August Big Shot Promotion!!


Buy a Big shot and choose a Free Bundle!    Have a Big Shot already?  That's OK, get a discounted bundle instead! 
 Stampin' Up! is having a great promotion this month!  Buy the Big Shot, and choose a bundle FREE!  The Bundles are stamps and matching Framelits,  favorites of mine for sure!  Already have the Big Shot?  That's OK, there are some great bundles on sale for you too!  And I know you don't have the Bright & Beautiful stamp set, because it is a sneak peek from the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog!   Click here to get to my Stampin' Up! store.
  Pretty isn't it?  I was able to get the stamp set at the Stampin' Up! convention last month, so here are some samples for you!















 For this first card I embossed the star image onto some Typeset Designer Series Paper. I used a sponge to distress all the pieces of the card so soften all the edges.

















 I used markers in Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler (yummy) to ink up the sentiment stamp. 



















I used the Star Collection Framelits to make this cute little star.  The star is hanging from some Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine.














When I went to look up the name of the embossing folder I used for this card, I realized that it is retired.  Not sure how I missed that one.  But there are lots of pretty folders that would work here, maybe the Beautifully Baroque?  I embossed the Very Vanilla folder, then rubbed a sponge with Crumb Cake ink over the embossed images to make them stand out.  I also sponged the stars.
I used gold embossing powder to make the star images.

The little star is given some dimension by scoring from point to valley across all five points.  Fold along the score lines to puff the star up a bit.










To attach the puffy star to my card I stacked three dimensionals to the back.




































Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you find a fun bundle on sale that you just have to have.  Please contact me with any questions that you may have.  I am happy to help!











1 comment:

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!