Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Birthday Shaker

Hi everyone!  I wanted to share this shaker card that we made at Stamp Camp.  I just loved the new In-Color sequins and I wanted to use them in a shaker the moment I saw them in the catalog.   They are just so fun!  And what goes with a shaker card better than a birthday card?
This card uses the new Lullaby Designer Series paper from Stampin' Up.  I also used the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and matching framelits, as well as the Larger Than Life Alphabet & Numbers Photopolymere set.  











To make the scallop frame it is best to first punch out the center circle.  This way you can then center the scallop circle around it. 










 I used the Shaker Frames and window sheets to complete my shaker.  The shaker frames really make this easy! 














I stamped the 6 right onto a circle of DSP and glued it to the card base.  I then added a shaker frame on top of that, and filled it with some glitter.  Next I topped it off with the scallop circle.  I attached a bakers twine bow with a glue dot to the side.

















Very simple yet oh so cute!! The Lullaby DSP is part of the Buy 3 Get 1 Free paper packs this month!  There are only a few days left of this special!  Click here for the details!






Thanks for stopping by!!









1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card, Beth. I've got to dig out my shaker frames!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!