Sunday, June 29, 2014

$50 joining kit last day

June 30th is the last day to sign up for $50!  You chose the items you want, make the started kit your own, and because the type of demonstrator you want to be.  Do you want to make some extra money and be a business minded demonstrator?  Or do you just have a lot of items on your wish list and so you want to be a hobby demonstrator and get a discount on the things you love?  It's up to you!  You can click on the Join my Team tab at the top and watch a video on Stampin' Up! And read more about it.  Here is a flyer outlining some of the details.
Feel free to contact me for any details, but hurry because it all ends soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!