Friday, May 9, 2014

Pre-order goodies!!

Not much is going to get done around here today!  My order from the new catalog has just arrived and I feel the need to put it all where it goes and then spend the rest of the afternoon playing with the blendabilities!!    Fun! 
For those of you who have been hearing about the upcoming Blendabilities and want to know just what they are, here is the story.   For those that love to color, I am one of those, there are a few Stampin' Up! options like blender pens and ink, aqua painters, markers, all of which are great.  I especially love the blender pens and aqua painters.  There is another non-Stampin' Up! option that I have been hearing about for years but never tried called Copics.  They seemed a bit pricey and I am an SU gal so I never invested in them.  I have seen some beautifully colored projects with them, so when Stampin' Up! announced that they would be offering their own version of Alcohol based markers I was eager to try them.   Because they are Alcohol based, you can use them on things that our regular markers wont color on, such as clear acetate window sheets or even the pearls and rhinestones.  Another Stampin' UP! demonstrator called the Blendabilities "Copics Light" because they are like clicking the easy button.  The Blendabilites come in sets of three of one color, a dark, medium, and light.  You don't have to look at charts to see what markers go with which, the shades all come in a set.   A set of 3 markers is $11.95. Stampin' Up! has created a good video how to and I will link it as soon as it is available for customers.    Now, off I go to play with my goodies!  Well, I guess I will also put together some new catalog packets for my customers, you guys want to see the new catalog right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!