Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Where is Beth?

Where Am I?   I am drooling over the new catalog and making list after list of things I want!!  And I am going through my stamps and deciding what to sell and what to keep of the retiring stamps!  I need to make room for all the fabulous goodness that Mr. Brown will soon deliver to my door!

I was at a Catalog premier party on Monday where i was given a copy of the new catalog and it was a fun night for sure.  I met up with some cyber friends from one of my favorite websites, www.splitcoaststampers.com and then headed over to the theater where the even took place.  The theater was packed with 275 happy Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  We even got a free new stamp set and I love it!!  This set is right up my alley!  I will show you some samples soon.  I messed up my craft room going through all the retired items and now I don't have a desk!

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and let you know where I am!!  In the mean time, go to the clearance rack!  New items were added including that super paper stack from the winter catalog, Winter Frost!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!