Saturday, April 5, 2014

Big Bold Daisy

Happy Saturday everyone!  I am just adding a quite post today to show you another card made with the Sweet Details Digital Stamp.  This is a 4 1/2 by 4 1/2 square card.  I love this big bold daisy!  I Printed the daisy from My Digital Studio onto watercolor paper.  I then used Aqua Painters and Summer Starfruit and Sahara Sand ink to color it. 











Using Digital Stamps is easy with My Digital Studio.  I usually print out several stamps onto one sheet to maximize my paper.  Here is what the sheet I printed out looked like.
There are tons of Stamps available digitally!  Imagine your Stampin' Up! catalog doubling or tripling in size!   Check out the Online Store to see all there is to offer.  You will be amazed and maybe even see some stamps that had retired and you wished you could still get! Check out yesterday's post for more details on using digital stamps.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!