Saturday, March 29, 2014

Ending Soon! Don't miss out!

There are TWO really big deals ending on Monday March 31st! 
I wanted to take a moment to
give you a last minute reminder in case you just didn't get around to  ordering yet. 
First up is Sale-A-Bration!! This annual sale lets you choose a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog for each $50 that you spend.  If you have items on your wish list, this is the time to get them.  Clearance rack items count (great stuff there!), weekly deals,  digital downloads count, as well as items from the large catalog and the spring occasions catalog.  Check out the online only stamps, the "best of" stamps and the photo-polymers too!  Click the links to see what I mean!
 
Next I wanted to remind anyone thinking about sighing up for My Paper Pumpkin that if they join by March 31st, you get a free set of Markers (gumball green, midnight muse, primrose petals, raspberry ripple, and summer starfruit).   My Paper Pumpkin is a monthly kit subscription.  You get exclusive stamps and everything you need to complete the projects except your favorite adhesive.  You will build up a collection of stamps and ink spots too.  You can cancel or just skip a month at anytime.  $19.95 a month (and that includes shipping!) gets you a monthly crafty escape.  And you can get past kits and refills when you are a member too!  Contact me with any questions!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!